Rowman & Littlefield Education, an imprint of the Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group, publishes books and other teaching resources on issues and concerns of interest to educators and administrators at the K-12 level—as well as to parents, policymakers, and those interested in education at the local, state, and national levels.
Check out our latest titles on early childhood education
- Learning from Head Start: A Teacher's Guide to School Readiness
- Getting Your Child Ready for Kindergarten
- The Aptitude Myth: How an Ancient Belief Came to Undermine Children’s Learning Today
- Learning from Young Children: Research in Early Childhood Music
- Perfectionism and Gifted Children, Second edition
- Do Children Drop Out of School in Kindergarten?